Dr. Amy Marschall is a columnist for The UpTake, an independent, non-profit news organization. She writes about mental health from an intersectional perspective.
- Education During a Pandemic: How Do You Choose when You have No Choices? August 18, 2020
- Compassion Fatigue: What is it, and how do we cope with it? July 10, 2020
- Supporting LGBT+ Youth June 29, 2020
- What Is Intergenerational Trauma, and What Does it have to do with Racism? June 29, 2020
- White People: We Need to Talk to our Kids about Racism May 31, 2020
- It’s Never the Wrong Time to Ask for Help: Getting Therapy During a Pandemic April 28, 2020
- Staying Healthy During a Global Crisis: What You Need to Know about Making It Through March 16, 2020